Saturday, May 28, 2005

Germaphobia

You'd have to be an idiot to be a germaphobe. Because if you weren't (an idiot) and you were (a germaphobe), you'd never leave the house. Because you'd know that germs, the grossest germs you can imagine, are everywhere.

Yesterday: I walk by a cafe and through the window I see a fat man wiping his sweaty brow with a napkin. Then he puts the napkin, sweat-side down, on the table. Now, you know that a couple of minutes later, some unsuspecting person is going to sit down at that table and their forearms will be wallowing in this guy's salty essence.

So just get over it. You've got an immune system - use it.

4 Comments:

Blogger ryanne said...

what the fuck is this?
a TEXT blog?
my god man
get with the video program
freevlog.org
sheesh!

May 28, 2005 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger jason talbot (jjfever5k) said...

yeah that was me. call me fat again and i'll french kiss you.

May 29, 2005 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I love text blogs. How else would I meet gay fat guys on the internet?

May 31, 2005 at 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you please buy my solo album?

-fred schneider

June 1, 2005 at 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home