Wednesday, June 29, 2005

KKKapitalism

Someone gave me a coupon for a free 12 pack of Molson beer. I don't drink any Molson products, because they're shitty and I don't like them. "But it's FREE!" some part of me said. So I schlepped myself around to 2 depanneurs and finally the supermarket, trying to get someone to accept this coupon, and now I'm drinking a shitty beer that makes me wince with every sip I take. The invisible hand of the free market economy helps out the little guy once again. Thank you, cultural conditioning, for making me believe that getting something for free is an irresistable act of genius! Thank you, captains of industry, for knowing this about me and giving me the impetus to consume things I don't even like! Thank you all, and good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking commie!!!
-mccarthy

June 30, 2005 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger jason talbot (jjfever5k) said...

dude FREE BEER! make yourself like it.

July 6, 2005 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home