Sunday, January 30, 2005

Nemesis

Generally, I oppose wasting time generating negative energy by thinking about nemeses. But I reckon I've amassed a few in my years. One is Jenn Tuthill. She called me a "fucking American" and hit me. And she made up a story about how I tried to woo her by providing her with a semi-naked picture of myself (as if I have anything but totally naked pictures on hand). She laughs all the time, basically in response to any stimulus. And she apparently sounds like a marine mammal when she laughs, because once when she was laughing at the TV, her mom, who was in the other room, thought she was watching a documentary about seals.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Ouch. I had no idea.

February 1, 2005 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh. Didn't this happen in 1999? Or have y'all been bickering steadily ever since, with no change in rhetoric? None of my business, I guess; I'm just here for the uvula.

Becky

February 24, 2005 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The RCMP has a file on you regarding your comments about Ms. Jenn Tuthill. Please refrain from mentioning her name from here on in. Thank you, you are pathetic.

July 25, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home