Saturday, July 30, 2005

"Do we have time to stop for milk or will they all be dead by then?"

As I walked up to the supermarket today, I noticed a fire truck parked in the parking lot. As one often does upon seeing emergency vehicles, I wondered if something was amiss. I was pretty sure the joint wasn't burning down (that would have been obvious) but they send fire trucks for all sorts of medical emergencies. Anyway, I promptly forgot about the whole thing once I got inside and started looking for groceries.

When I got in line, however, I eventually noticed that behind me were two firefighters, in full uniform, with a cart full of groceries.

Did these guys take the firetruck to the store to pick up dinner??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mabye the firepeople just got fed-up with the cops always using their squad cars to get donuts so they decided to get in on the action.

Doesn't it cost around $100 tax dollars everytime an ambulance or firetruck leaves its garage? That is one expensive dinner...

July 31, 2005 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah, but i hate the cops. do i have to start hating firefighters now, too?

July 31, 2005 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger jason talbot (jjfever5k) said...

isn't july 30 halloween in canada?

August 4, 2005 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home