Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My job

At my job, I often look at search engine query logs, i.e. lists of queries that people have searched for on the internet. As you can imagine, there are some good ones. I've decided to dedicate a few posts to sharing some of my faves.

Here's a taste. My comments are in italics:

sexy butt naked women with big boobs nice ass and good pussy

Just what makes a pussy 'good'?

i'm fairly certain my neighbor is an adulterer. can i stone her?

First, the answer: Only if you live in a state, province or territory where ancient Hebrew law is in effect, namely Delaware, Alberta or Guam.
Now a comment: You're not having a conversation, jackass, you're using a search engine. Pare it down to a few key words.

grandmother tall slim tongue kiss

Fetishes do get quite specific, don't they?

free round asses

Yeah, triangular asses really get me down. Especially ones that I have to pay for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do your searches include ask.com? that website is set up to answer questions...so you actually type a question as if you were having a conversation. i would have typed "can i stone my adulterous neighbor"? keep it simple peeps. "can peeps keep it simple"? - dennis roberts

February 17, 2005 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home